863 BEECHWOOD RD HAVERTOWN, PA 19083
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1548 sq.ft.
The Penn Wynne area was first known as the Green Hill Zone plantation. It was established in the 17th century by Welsh Quaker Thomas Lloyd.
In the early 1900s, the land was subdivided and developed. There are two sections to Penn Wynne. The southern section primarily contains twin homes built from the early 1920s to the mid-1940s. The northern section of Penn Wynne contains larger, single family homes, generally built after the homes in the southern section.
Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Data may not be reproduced or redistributed and may not be used for any purpose other than consumers’ personal, non-commercial use. Copyright